The standard overhead glass assembly is designed to conduct reactions under reflux, followed by distillation. The following process equipment are standard
- Cylindrical graduated feed vessel for controlled addition of liquid reactants.
- Vapour pipe.
- Primary condensor.
- Vent condensor.
- Distillate Cooler.
- Phase Separator for azeotropic distillation with re-cycle of any phase. The design of the phase separator permits the the adjustment of interface layer height externally without disturbing any process pipeline.
- Twin distillate receivers.
- Interconnecting glass process pipeline with high quality valves.
- Comprehensive and rational pressure equalization process pipeline for hydraulic integrity of the complete system. Single point application of vacuum for the complete system.